Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year

Here's to a happy, positive, new year!

I am wishing everyone a year of good thoughts.  I believe in the law of attraction, and am sending out positive signals in order to attract positivity to myself.  We'll see how it goes!  I've noticed that it is much easier to focus on negative subjects than positive, and I've been decidedly lacking in writing materials since I decided to change my attitude.  Please bear with me as I sort through this change of heart!

Yesterday I did take my son on his promised visit to the snow.  My husband came along to get a break from his depressing lack of motivation to work.  He figured a day away might improve his outlook.  I'm not sure how well it worked, but it was nice to have him drive the whole way!

We didn't find the place I was hoping to visit, but we did find a spot where we could park, play in the snow, build a snowman, and do a little sledding.  All in all, it was a good way to spend a day off.

How about you?  Any interesting New Years stories?  

No comments: